14 de fevereiro de 2013

COMMUNICATION FROM THE CALM (extract) - Feb. 14 th 2013, 14:22 Paris Time



INSTITUT LACAN
 
**************************

ACTION COMMITTEE FOR THE LIBERATION OF MITRA
 
COMMUNICATION FROM THE CALM (extract)
Feb. 14 th 2013, 14 : 22  Paris Time



From: Mitra Kadivar          
Object: Happy Birthday
Date :14 February 2013 12 :51 pm HNEC
To :   J.A. Miller <jam@lacanian.net>       
Reply to : Mitra Kadivar


To a very dear friend,
Happy Birthday !
I find this bodes well for me, that I am released on your birthday. What do I believe , that I am a birthday present or a pain in the arse ?
I wish you a long life in good health and many pains in the arse.
All the best,
Mitra


JAM SESSION (extract)
 
-Afshin Zamani : Dear Mr Miller, we created a Google account for the lawyer. It is : (…). We also informed Frazam Parva of introducing him for coordination. We also informed Dr. Kadivar of your last emails. Best Az.

(…)

Nenhum comentário: